Thursday, January 03, 2008

 

31 Dec - Last day of 2007....

As usual, havent been blogging for the past weeks…I would say that the past weeks are ups and downs…busy and slack at the same time…busy with other matters…slack abit at office as it’s the festive seasons and not much people are at work….Hmm..too much things to update, but just not too sure when and how to start…

In office rite now…time reads 920am, but im just too tired to start work…so decided to write abit somemore since today is the last day of the year…sigh…perhaps just hope that 2008 will be better….

Still seems to be lacking in zzzz after the 4d3n ‘xmas camp’…and the before and after late nites…or issit that age is catching up…nevertheless, I definitely enjoy all the late nites out with cliques, living a day like there is no tomorrow….

Perhaps, for the 2008 resolution, I hope everyone will be well…and things run well for everyone….and me…being more to myself and shant talk much…perhaps, sometimes being nice doesn’t pay….and this already happen a lot of times…and I seem to learn my lesson…at the end of the day, what is left is me feeling bad…that’s all..and definitely, I hate it….i shant be bothered about anything anymore….just be more concerned about myself, I tink that’s the most important thing I should do.

Ooo…and also prayed for good health for everyone including myself….hope that 2008 will be a better year for me with lots to come and smooth sailing….

Looking back at 2007, it whizzed past me…at the end of the day, I asked myself what has I achieved…Hmmm…many things below expectations…Merit instead of at least a 2nd Class honours is something that I kinda regretted too. Perhaps that’s the thing that will spur me to work harder. At the same level, im paid a couple of hundreds lesser than honours ple…and this feeling is shit. I would say….working on the same thing yet paid lesser…but nvm, this is Society University….that’s how things go…

Anyway, money is also not everything, after kinda realise…so whats the big deal if u have tons of money, yet no life to spend it….last week was in this cabbie and he told me that…perhaps, his story has many untold meanings behind it….a 5k monthly income cabbie who suffered from a stroke…and everything is gone….that’s how hush life can be…

We should just be a little satisfied with what we have…the part that we are not satisfied makes us work harder…the satisfied part in us make us treasure our lives better and cherish people around us, appreciate what we are born with, be it a silver spoon gold spoon or a plastic spoon…and us being healthy….

Looking back, so what are the little things Im satisfied with in 2007 at least…not in order.

A good bunch of Hall mates...Kev, Li, Tong, Tom & their spouses...
A good bunch of Uni Frens: Albert & Gang (Always organise interesting and nosiy outings)
Nice Family.
A job at least.
My room.
Other Frens.
My 02 pda..I remembered last time i wanted one...but Im selling it already...people do change...too bulky...and clumbersome
My Whizz membership...
My new cheap nokia phone...
My cheap but new samsung camera...
My working clothes....
my colleagues....
my graduation pic....
and i think lotsa more....


And i wish for more to come....I shall list my 2008 resolutions soon....
Maybe just being contented and simple....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn