Friday, December 14, 2007

 

0100hrs - Breather...

Hmm...tink my blog really lapse...had been busy at work for the past 2 weeks...hmmm...hardly time for myself at home...whats more talk about blogging...Hmm...tink after started working, things are always not as easy as it seems....worry this worry that...haha...savings than become an issue...and planning becomes even more important....i believe that applies to many...

its not just walk a day see a day...

time flies, and im coming to the end of my probation...Hmmm...hope i can clear it...should be i guess...

next year more weekends will be burnt, after looking at the calender days....but, doesnt matter since i guess im prepared for it...but just hope to spare us cny..though we already knew we should be down back at office....!@#$%^&*()....on cny eve also...means reunion dinner i guess we will eat in office..sigh...and think chu er must be back too....seems like...wat to do..?..though cny is the most important festive season for me for the entire year...

tired...shall go bed...to be continued...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn