Sunday, August 26, 2007

 

The Secret....

Hmmm...not every movie has a chance to appear on my blog...and not everyone will i spend some time talking about it...but i beleive.. Jay deserves some effort this time round...

Not a 5 Star movie...but i will give it 4 stars...its quite a sweet movie....

I love the piano inside...and thruout the show....i posted myself some questions....am i too old to take up piano...hah..

all the while..i have wanted to learn piano..just that my mum prefers me to go tuition instead...haha...and piano wasnt that cheap....

see it for its romantic plot....see it for its piano pieces....






This is Xiao Yu,...the right one is Sky.
Xiao Yu likes Jay and Vice Versa...but its not a simple rs....









Jay always send Rain home on his bicycle...
























Rain was not who she was....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn