Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

EIGHT WORDS WOMEN US

Someone forwarded me this...Something Interesting...No Comments about it though ;)

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are

right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an

hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given

five more minutes to watch the game before helping her.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something,

and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing

usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare...Not permission.. Don't Do It !!!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement

often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an

idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and

arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of

nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women

can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard

before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistakes.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint...Just

say you're welcome !!!

8. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement,

meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several

times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man

asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn