Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

1132 - Aim

I believe...many a times in life...we need an aim to get things going....
have you wonder...what you wanna achieve in life?.....

that question has been whirrling in my mind....and i still cant find the answer.. =)

what a day anway....shifted from another cubicle to the present one, which is in front of my team lead...xianz tiao..means no more privacy....and...everything will be under her supervision...

Actually, nowadys...im closer to the other team....thats the sad part....

haix...nvm..looking forward to my new colleagues coming in on monday....
Hmmm...tmr whole day on course..but i guess will still be back in office duriing breaks for some outstanding stuffs...tink im really inefficient in getting things done...cos alot of things dunno how to do...spend more time tinking than doing..

how..


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn