Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

1127hrs - Work hard...

Hmmm....dunno...work is getting tough i guess...just finished last month's QA...hmm...cant cope that well..but im sure in the days ahead...i can cope well...right now its because i dun understand the products in my portfolio well..thats why...i dunno whats their history and how they behave in the reconciliations...to me..they are just like 5 pets which i took over from my predecessor for me to look after....they are named Investments, Wholesale Funding, Giro, Consumer Loans, and Deposits...

Hmmm...they have different characters and behaviours.... some are straight forward but some are more complicated and tougher to handle...but nevertheless...i will try and master them asap...i dun like uncertainties...i like to do things i noe and doesnt like to do things for the sake of doing...i must make myself know what im doing asap....i want to know the pdts well so that i know how they behave...in the shortest time....mayb im pushing myself hard at times..and end up being stressed about it in office..but what to do...if i dunno well..i cant do a good job and wil perhaps mess things up....

Hmm...lunches are getting not as interesting as they used to...last time got Ivan working there...always hang out during lunches....rec club...now that his gone....lunches are terrible..i miss my kakis....

haix...was discussing with one of my fren over geminis....does geminis portray a certain kind of characteristics...and we both agreed....we like to get things done fast....and no delays....maybe...i feel..just like today...just vex when i couldnt get something done...haix. not that good at times bah...haix..anyway...i tink geminis are all alike...

what you tink?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn