Monday, August 13, 2007

 

0000hrs - Faith?

its 1240..and i wanted to blog somethings...but this stupid blog is not starting up for me..haix..
Hmm..seems like a long time i last blogged...many thoughts..but at times..just dunno when and how to start...

work...Hmm..talking about work...as usual, lots of things to learn and handle and meet the timeline...my team interns left...and office is geting quiet...i miss crapping with them alot...and all the lunches and kopis...now that they are gone...no more joking and relaxing at rec club....now i tink i only head them alone for papers...and watch pple play the game on tv...where are my kakis.

time...its never enough...24.7...so many things to do..so little time...

for this past week...its more hectic on work...though theres a good break on national day and me and kev hang out at eski for a while..friday was xian...hah...headed back and than later out for a late nite movie with hall fellows...nice show though...and not forgetting supper...haha..but i ate minimal...i lost appetite recenlty...just eat abit will do..no need too much...

sat..hmm...was boring also...went out with mum in the early day...and than back at home and slack...till evening..meet up with stanley and xy....apologies to my class for not turning up for the dinner...just not in a good mood...just want some quiet moments...not feeling too good...want some relaxed and low profile moments...and than headed for a drink at timbre...got home tired and zzz..and the day ended like that...

sun...hmmmm...sports day...no appts nothing..so went lone rangering myself at gym..haha...longest time since i last had a long workout...and after gym..still wnet for a swim...went home...feeling tired...and just surf net..and sunday just went pass like that...

ok ok ..i tink i better go zzz now...

see ya blog

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn