Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

1122hrs - Tired days...

hmmm..these few days are really tiring for me...uncertainties on my jobs interviews ly underway....

thruout the whole of last week, was pretty occupied with invigilation of acca exams over at expo...did a couple of days...4 to be exact, leaving wed my rest day...it was a pretty good experience and not that bad considered to the one i did this week over at acjc for ITE exams....maybe its due to the distance thats why....i had to reached acjc at 730, which means i have to leave home at 615 to arrive on time. furthermore, i have to walk a few distances before i can reach there....so, if i sleep at 1am..that would mean that i have only 4.5 hours to zzz..thats terrible...mayb thats the reason why im like falling sick soon...yest nite cannoot take it, hit the bed earlier....partly also due to the genting trip over the weekends....and the tiring bus ride...terrible...

yah..invigilation is a nice expereince though...u get to see how diff people react differently under stressful environment...Hmmm..some are not even kan cheong at alll when they are late...can u imagine them strolling in when they are already late....thats when u can tell whether are they singaporeans or foreigners...hah..singaporeans usually wun be late for exams...cos of the 'K'...kiasu, kiasi....foreigners are slighlty different...they come in calmly...though you can also see many of them still holding onto their notes at the last minute before the examination commences....at for the ITE Exams...its totally different....as the subject is SPA and Hairstylinh...u can imagine the candidates i met....some are realy aunties...and some are young foreign gals...a small minority are guys though...most are foreigns, as i can tell from their names and their way of dressing...they are from hairsaloons across the islands such as Kimage, Kimarie...Turning Pt...but this week invigilation is really tiring for me...maybe im drained....

not forgetting the tuesday interview..i hope that they will take me...Hmm..im the 2nd candidate and they had one yesterday...looks like the chances are quite slim...dunno why..dun feel confident of getting the job...but if they offer me, i tink i will take up as long as the pay is equivalent to my kp's....i tink i will get a chance to learn...just thinkging that companies should turn u down if they dun want u than letting that candidate to wait and wait...i dunno how many applications i have sent out...just like motorimage, borneo etc...but no news...so to strike them off my list?....xianz...

ooo..and yesterday, went and bought a tv console for my room....Hmmm....my mum paid though..cos its her who wanted me to change the tv console and the layout in the room...again...argh...but my room is in a mess lah....so many rubbish..tink i will do a big revamp...this week..argh..terrible..and thats when all the dust come out again...and makes me sneezzzee....but i tink my new room layout will be great....im confident....bought a TAXI blue sign too yesterday at sunshine plaza....hmmm...thinking of converting that into a light..tink will be very unique...act took me some time before i found this blue TAXI sign, which is usually ontop of the taxis...my mum keep questioning me about how much i paid for that...butits cheap lah..10 dol for a junk....i tink i really got lots of junk...time for me to clear them man....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn