Sunday, June 24, 2007

 

0233hrs - Saturday...

Hmm...some time back since i last blogged...ok ok ..time for me to write something i can down... :) ok..guess finally i call it an end for interviews after getting the ocbc offfer, but at the same time, i managed to secure the uob's rm and also bank of tokyo ma, i guess in life...at times, we have to make decisions...

Hmmm...starting work in a week's time...sometimes, kinda sad that i have got to work..already start to miss days of slacking at home...being online and chat with frens ....going swimming...going shopping...going walk walk...etc...with nothing to worry except the money part...is still lving on allowances and is going dry soon...haix...howcan dun work than?...
hmmm..waiting for invigilation pay to come in and also the gst payoff..but that will means also the start of the gst thngy and got to pay more for stuffs...haix...just hope that i can enjoy my work and ...get along well with many of my new colleagues...

too much wants and needs...have been targeting all these...
1. my plan due 21 months in aug....planning to upgrade to o2 atom exec,blackberry, ipaq.. just like the one my sister has just bought recently....my hp is giving me problem and has been lagging always...furthermore, its becoming rusty..guess most of people who is using this model has already discard the phone lonnnnnnggg ago...eg, sw, irene, ehhh..cant remember did pam use this too..haha...firstly, since im goingto work soon..i jsut wanna be more organise... ;) though i still always carry my organiser with me...
2...oo..ok ok..also targeting another man u jersey..heee...
3...planning to upgrade my room's system to 5.1, butthis can wait very very long...cos the cureetn system is under utilised and actually..goood enough..dun waste moeny as of now...
4...a car...this i tink i got to save up alot first...so many liabilities now...but really long to get a drive myself..but this is not too soon i tink...

hmm...and not forgeting..more shirts and pants for work..want to have a variety...

ok ok...better stop to tink of wants...they are endless i guess....

so whats happening, today went interact club gathering...had steamboat at katong..seriously, the palce darn ulu and inaccessible lah...made me missed a stop and i got to walk back..and i got to change 3 buses somemre...!#%!^!^@ first..i took 17, than change to 12..than to 32...than still got to walk...seriously, food not that good also for the price...but..haix...act all the while already didnt attend all the gatherings they organised...Aiqin alwasy sms me..till i also want to make myself to attend the gathering...overall i tink its ok...not that bad i feel..at least did some catch up with my jc matess....but on the extnt of being several bucks poorer....

ooo..also went blading this morning with my brother and his camp mate at ecp...kinda far..but he asked me wanna go with him anot...i tot, ok lo..wanna try out my new blades too...(bought this pair of new blades on thu and havent try them..eager)...wah...all was welll.except some blisters...mayb not seasoned yet...but mine was pretyt a cheap ppair..old model..no choice..tight budget...cant spend too much...broke...till now havent pay my bro back though....his was nice though..cool..mine quite orbit..haha..but nvm lah.. :) dun complain... ok ok..we blade quite long till i was tanned...hot sun...kuanlin was good man...can do stunts..hah..but the fell was heavy when i went down the slope near the end of the park...wa lau..butt painful sia..my worst fall..cos it was fast...and a hump after the slope...abrasions on my knee and elbows lo...most painful was my back..scareed man, dun want to hurt my spine..so must be more careful...nverless, a good workout that left me sleeping when im back at home in ther afternoon...

ooo..yesterday had a family gaterhing at dahlia park too...hah..was incahrge of marinating the chicken wings..i tink its the first time im marinating...usually the adults do it...cos yest was fri..so most people are working...than arrows shottt..and i got it...but jobs were divided quite among the rest too..everyone plays a part...so dun complain.. :) started the fire first with jason...everyone was late...cos its a weekday...but the fire we started is great....solid man...at the end of the day..i tink there are quite some food left overs....but i can say...the food is good..and my wings..hahaha...ooo..after tat, jon is coming back...but uncle not back yet...so drove uncls' odyssey to airport together with aunt rita to pick jon up..ok ok...i can say..its a good and stable car...though a bit long...cornering must b more careful...but...i tink i can drive it quite well...just tat must always see the backside...but quite smooth though...not as hard to control it....ok, good jon came back safely....

Hmmm...ok lah..i tink i better turn in soon...307am liao...will update again ;)

nitez .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn