Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

0235hrs - Time to go to bed...

okok...looking at the clock now..it reads 235am...hmm...am i still awake to catch the match between Liverpool and AC Milan...hmmm..mayb will just do some channel surfing...want to wake up earlier tmr...need to do some printing in my bro's room pc and send an application out to Bank of Sarasin-Rabo...hah..seems so foreign...its a Swiss Bank...

Hmm..meanwhile was also multi-tasking...was uploading photos onto my friendster..that thing seems so stupid..allowing people to upload 10 photos at a time when most of the time i can only upload 2-3 photos at a time..wasted so much effort and time also in uploading them...argh...shouldnt there be better system...hmm..i should have use photobucket to upload all..cos just wanted to upload some...so didnt want to upload at photobucket whereby u need an account to view it...further more..it keeps hanging...irritating...

the next thing..haix..pc down..and dunno whats the problem..thats the worst thing...u dunno where and how to troubleshoot it...it keeps beeping...had done a check..tink its not the graphics card that is giving the problem...dunno...Wei say he will help me in it..if beyond cure..i will bring down to Sim Lim...and i tink..thats like...$ going out again..hated when pcs are down...argh..

Ooo...today RELC called me up again and confirmed with me another week of invigilation for ITE at ACJC...ok..not that bad at least...something to do instead of me waking up late...but ACJC is kinda far and i got to reach by 730 am...way earlier than the first week of invigilation of the ACCA at Expo..which is so much nearer...ok ok ...i will turn in earlier...and wake up early and make my way down to ACJC...

Haiz..the next thing...hah..just received my hp bill today...gosh..its 220...i cant believe it when i didnt even call much...but at closer examine..i tink auto-roaming and pay-as-u roam charges seems like not much diff..i tink m1 always charge like alot..dunno..didnt really call but my bills are like always so high....i tink i didnt overshoot my sms also, if yes..its only a bit i guess...dunno..its ok..will monitor more closely....my plan is coming to an end in Aug man..gonna save up for my next IT gadget...gonna save save save...

Ok, really hope that i can continue the HK part 2 very soon...ok..guess i also better turn in le...

good nite everyone....

sometimes blogging seems aimless...cos you dunno who is reading also...but nevermind...its just writing some thoughts and grumbles down...

if i made a request here..."Can my readers please leave a tag behind that u are here?" will anyone respond to this?... lets do this interesting survey...now my current hits is 4257, lets see if it increases...but than if anyone leaves a tag behind...lets see....

hmmm...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn