Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

0130hrs - ...I cant post again...

hmm..seems like this thing is getting tough on me...i keep having difficulty to log into this....haix..nvm..ok, finally...last post was like a month ago man...seems so long since i last pin some words down..

ok ok..finally, hope that the 3 years of uni is really over and uni life is a fruitful one, knowing many pals over there....i guess, these are all life long friends...though there are like many groups here and there...and not forgeting also my fellow hall mates whom we have spent the endless nites, suppering..talking cock..and all the nonsenses....thanks guys..

whooo..not forgeting, i just returned from my overseas trip at Hongkong...weather there was pretty hot i feel...and the standard of cost over there is pretty high...food ther are not as cheap too...a bowl of instant noodles, aka Gong Zhai Mian cost 3 SGd man...terrible...ok, will def post pics up man...

hmm..so whats up recently, trying to tidy up my shit at home...shifted back from hall and the whole house is in a terrible state....i dunno how to start man...tink i will start tmr..hopefully..a major one...hopefully dun make things worst...too much rubbish for me....

yah yah, not forgetting, job hunting on the go....hope to find a job that i prefer than auditing...

ok ok ..will write more things i hope here..missed blogging..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn