Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

0107hrs - 24 Years ago...on this day, someone was born....

24 Years ago, on this day, a guy was born...he cried and cried when he see the people around him..he saw his dad and his mum and some nurses and a doctor...but still, they look unfamiliar to him and hence, he carried on crying till he dozed off...

ok ok..thats me..

Happy bday to me...haix..a year older....so what are my plans?
a good career first..thats very important...want to be financially independent and time for me to give my parents money instead of getting allowances...

Ok, so lets see who sent me their blessings as of now..hee..

29 May
1124 am - Eugene (My this sem neighbour, pri sch mate...)
5plus pm - Short dinner with tutorial mates...and they surprised me with a cake and wishings...Thanks guys...(Albert, Pamela, Irene, Daphne, Sharmaine, Kailing, Angeline, Weimin)
550 pm - Chyehuat (my ex npcc inspector...someone whom i have in contact with for all the years...nice buddy to have)
938 pm - Frederick (TPJC clique)
1046 pm - Weemeng (Uni nice buddy and nice 'mentor' to me =)
1111 pm - Alvin (Pri sch mate till now...)
1158 pm - Albert (Uni tutorial clique)

30 May
1200 am - LS (Thanx for the cake too...=)
1200 am - Daph (Uni tutorial clique...)
1204 am - Pamela (Uni tutorial clique...)
1205 am - Thomas (Hall Buddy...heee..he shared the same bdaey with me.. :) )
1213 am - XY (Hall group)
1245 am - Wanda
1249 am - Joseph (TPJC gang...)
145 am - Joanna (Cousin)
156 am - Weiyeh (TPJC)

okok..feeing tired at this point of time..will hit bed..good nite..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn