Monday, April 02, 2007

 

1727hrs - Days of Shaggedness...

I just dunno why i feel so tired lately...though i have been trying to sleep early everyday...everytime, i read till im so tired that i cant continue, but just wanna take a nap...perhaps recently many things had been happening..apaart from just school work...

there is 304 306 206..almost every core there is something due...ok at least, 304 is cleared...and also 206, left with 306 quiz due on thu...and its the hardest core of all and to make it worst, its the first paper....all the accounting terms, consolidation..etc...ShIt...better clear all...

ok, wei is in taiwan till 16 apr..Hmm..kinda feel empty at home without his voice, without him being there for me to disturb and coax him into eating unhealthy food with me...

nowadays, home is a quiet place with only dad and mum around, but no one else...and most of the time, im in my room...dad ask me to talk to mum more cos she had been recently upset about her legs...and scare to go for the next jab, which is this week...she went for one alrady, and dad say that it was quite disgusting...she still got to go for antoher 5 jabs in total...hope she can take it...

Just like now...feeling tired already...haix...tmr sitll got to wake up ealry for the SIA test..haix...also dunno how are the prospects.. haix...

Okok..so whats in line for me to do...

306 quiz, 206 report, 306 exam, 304, 206...ok..hurdles for me to leap thru...

i just wanna sleep...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn