Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

2306 hrs - Some Updates...
















Hee...bought this at Mitsubishi Roadshow...Hmm..and wore it for CNY..:) red red..shiok...Huat!
Hmm...like ralliart products but often they are so over-priced...remembered last year my sister say she wanna get their jacket for me..but i stopped her..cos its far over-priced...love it~



<< Ooo..indochine, passed by at Clark Quay..Hmm..pretty interesting with all the warriors from the old Tung Dynasty...pass by only...haa











<< Ok, this is one of my latest new doing at the wall of my room...Thanks Alex for the poster...and I added the running lights taken down from my Xmas tree...haha...
Love it~~


OOO...see this..its a thumb recognition device at the AV room in our LT...is that where our school fees go to????
!$!%$@&#&...I dun think its a necessity...
Darn...


<<..hah..the day before CNY... the gabage chute caught fire...i witness it...no wonder keep having the CHAO TA smell...Red Rhino to the rescue...anyway...its a small fire though... :)
no damages..i guess...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn