Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 






Hmm..waiting for sis outside Mr & Mrs Wedding Club at Shenton Way....sent her to collect her bridal photos...









Ok...was driving dad's car as behind the bridal car...total there was 8 cars...including wei's ignis too...nice convoy....












ooo..remembered this pic...was going to Sengkang sis new house with her..helpe her with some errands...we happened to board a London cab..but she dun want to take the pic with me..hah...i remember the licence plate...its SHA 2000...











This little "lamb" helped me alot and my sis for 2 days...my sis called it Xiao Mian Yang...hah..used it to ferry sis and mum to alot of places...its handy...dun judge its size...it can load alot of things man....had it for 2 days....









Remembered this was taken on a Sat morning...at my place downstairs...hee..wei's yellow ignis and the march...hah...we went breakfast at Elias in these 2 cars...dad was with me...sis and mum were with wei... after that, me and dad went to return the march...









Inside the London Cab....















oooo...the Man in Black.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn