Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

1249hrs - Thursday...thirsty for more...

Hmm..its thursday....so fast....and the week is ending soon; Again...and another new week is creeping behind the door...going to enter into our lives soon again... :)

Ok, taking some time to pen something down for now...having 304 Tutorial again later at 230pm..havent had lunch too...Hungry* idiot Junhao ask me to wait for him...*bish...

Hmm..ok, slept at close to 230am last nite and climbed up of bed reluctantly at 730am..thats like a mere 5hrs..Hmm..feeling dread, with an irritable nose...think see how it goes, maybe will pop a pill again later...why so late i zzz?? Hmm..ooo..Qinwei and Lawrence happened to walk past...and Wei was saying that he havent seen me for a longggg time and popped in for a short chat...than came along Lawrence who was on his way to toilet...and than chatting begins..and all NS issues lah..blah blah...and i stopped them at 230am man...cos im sleepy liao..haha..but nice talking to you guys...though it was never meant to be an intended talking-cock session...hah..

Oo..just now pass by the booth in canteen..got another pair of slippers..but..gmm dun seem like very comfy...dunno i got how many pairs of slippers in total now..Hmm.. :)

Ok, shant talk much..wanna do some readings..if got time...before i head off...

Weekends...Im coming...

Ooo..yah..tmr going for KPMG interview too...hmm..seems exciting..Hmm..will be wearing formal...hmm..let me see which one should i wear... Hmm.....

~...its never enough...Jiayou...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn