Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

1119hrs - Its 2007

Hmmm...long time since i last posted...ok ok..its 2007, 20 over days didnt blog..Why?..hmm was having problem with logging onto blogspot and hmm..most of the time are busy or too tired to blog...hmmm...i wanted to upload many pics..but just that the Hello account im having is not cooperating with me :( and i accidentally deleted it yesterday...pengz..so now..if post pics thru here will be darn lay chey man...

Hmm...ok ok....must quickly get the thing up and running... ;)

Its a sunday today...hmmm..whats installed? ...

Ok, about school...its already the 3rd week man...but im still like lost at times during some of the lessons...3 accounting cores...ehh..not easy man.. ;) hmm..nevertheless, im going to work at it.. ;) determined since last semester already....no chance to work for it in future...

Hmm..ok ok..will blog again..going to do something now.. ;)


~...I never give up...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn