Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

2100hrs - Last posted a month ago....

Hmm...looking back, i realised that i have posted the last entry a month ago...hmmm...guess im just too lazy to log on and blog...and sometimes, when i wanted to blog...the server hangs and stuffs...ok ok...finally...wanted to pen some thoughts down too...

ok..talking about school first...ok..has been sometime since i ended the 4 papers of this sem on the 28 nov....Hmm...hope to clear all of them, if not..guess next sem, i will die...:) next sem will be the last semester and will be taking 3 modules...looking back..a glimpse....life at ntu is coming to an end soon after apr 2007....seriously...it just seem so close and after that, will be off into the society....quite disappointed with myself for not being shortlisted in the first round of the big 4 recruitment exercise...perhaps...will just try again for the second round...oopps.not perhaps, its i will apply again...

though audit firms may not be my ideal choice...but guess..its just my designated career path as an accountant.....before embarking onto a pte firm..

tink its my year 1 results that had dragged me down and affected me....too late to do anything now...nvm...its when dreams keep u going on...

ooo.and the recent big event is my sis marriage...so happy to see them together and marching down as a couple...simply touched...one is my fren and the other is my sister...felt so happy for them...and everytime..still enjoy seeing their video montage...so many memories...and my sis is really a nice sister i can say....now the house seems quieter than usual....i miss her...miss quarreling with her...miss her asking me how am i when im down...miss her cooking noodles for me when im hungry late at nite....yah..tink mum misses her also...everytime talk to her when she comes back home...can feel it...

really enjoyed putting in my effort in helping her for all her preparations...though im tired..but i believed that thats the best present for her...from me...

seems like i still got a lot to write...

ok ok..i take a break now first...to be continued...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn