Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

1720hrs - Raining...

Hmm..looking out of the windows...i saw rain...rain rain rain.....Hmm...listening to the raindrops falling onto the bushes outside the window...its just a nice sight~

Hmm..today in school was a rather long day i can say..woke up early and headed to school...first was St. Mgmt. lesson..Hmm..watched a video on SouthWest Airlines... (hey...now is playing my favourite song...Superwoman) ... I previoulsy tell myself in my heart that Im going to sing my gf this song ...and that this song will always be dedicated to her from me ... =) i like the song...

ooo..talk about singing...im going to hit the impressario this year round again...this time round, going to participate in 2 categories..the group and the singles...guess will be hitting the group categroy with weiyeh..Hmm...Shao Nian seems nice, till we go and try out that song first and see if we are able to reach the keys...Hmm...for individual, havent found anysong...perhaps gonna dig out wat VCDS i have and select from there...

The rain has stopped...suddenly, back to the serenity of the place...except for the sound of traffic whizzing past the stretch of road outside my room....

Hmm...oo..yah..Astronomy lecture was dead boring...Junwei dozze off soon...ShengWei was reading antoher text book...I was trying to keep myself awake...endured till the lecturer announced that "Ok, break for 15min.." everyone rushed out like crazy...its a relief...SW buy Mac, JW asked me to buy him coffee...and only than we finished the fries before we head in again...but not knowingly, it was already more than 15min break... =) He is just reading off the slides and put everyone to zzzz...

ok ok..will blog again later or if free...dun want to strain my eyes for now...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn