Friday, November 17, 2006

 

1340hrs - 1 Down...

ok..just finished my Strategic Mgmt paper just now..hmm...dunno what to say much about the paper...just hope to clear all....No As..its ok...at times in life, we cannot have high expectations...as the saying goes... "the higher you fly, the harder you falls?"...issit true?...conversely, we are always talking about being confident and optimism...guess the rite way is not to be over-confident =) nevertheless, should be able to pass it i guess...

Hmm..taking a short break now to write somethings here...got the urge to write...

today, i didnt go to the exam hall myself....i brought teddy along...teddy is my new companion...he is with me...but i dun think exam hall allow animals in, as a result, he waited quietly in my bag outside the exam hall...he was a gift from da to wish me good luck...hence, i hope that i can bring him along for all my papers...=) better dun let anyone catch me with teddy in my bag... =) i smiled. thanks for the chocolates, surprise visit, aerovera, don pie...

ok..so whats install for the next papers...tue Risk Management, Fri Astro...Tue Cross culture...thats all for this sem...cant wait to head out to be financially stable...

Anyway, business plan is in way with Sis and Broinlaw in dec...hope it works...cant wait..i have too much ideas to discuss with them...cant wait to market for them....i just cant wait...my dream is always to be an entrepreneur...auditor/ accountant?..i tink i cant stay there for long....

I just cant be kept tight in the bottle...im going to break the bottle and come out of it....

ooo..talking about astro... this week...seems funny...the Gemini Star...

Tue, the star wrote " "HAve you been putting a lot of pressure on yourself to be as perfect as possible? Its time to back off and give yourself room to breathe..Lighten up"

Wed, "Give a little bit and you'll get a lot. Give as much as you can and you'll receive a bounty that goes beyond your wildest dreams. Money, time, your special skills: There's a cause out there that needs what you have to offer"

Thu, "Being gracious never hurt, and in this instance, it'll really help. Direct that sparkling charm toward someone who can get you to the next level. You won't regret it when you see the results of your efforts."

Fri," You need answers, but you're not sure where to get them. Why not just let yourself sit with the questions for a while instead? When you're ready, you'll receive the information you need at the right time"

Hmm....howcome all seems so conincident..? amazed with astrology, though i only read them for fun most of the time....its just so interesting at times....you never know...so only read them at the end of the day and not let them affect u....Smiled for a moment..

http://horoscopes.astrology.com/

Hmm...yah..yah yah..wah..suddenly realised that its quite alot i had wrote...relieved...

Friday.. =(..so?....

Always hoping for the best...

Believe in hope...
Believe in faith...
Perhaps thats what keep me going on for now...

Huggz~

Tot I wanted to get a nap...to engrossed till i have forgotten about the nap...

Love~


~...close my eyes for a moment; recline on my chair; give myself a pat, and a smile...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn