Monday, November 13, 2006

 

1240hrs - Just Blogging..

hmm...act i just off my pc...hmm..but dunno why, after i hang up, sudd feel like blogging...so turn on my pc again....perhaps to leave a few words here before i climb up to bed later... :)

Hm..ok.thanks da for being with me at the study sessions.:)

hmm...i dunno why im expressing myself so much lately....who is rushing me...
dunno....im always in a rush in everything lately...how i wish things can slow down....and the earth stop rotating for a split second and wait for me.....

i dunno....

many a times....we need alot of courage to do alot of things...i always told myself..Ai Zhai...
perhaps many a times in life....the unexpected things always happen....

got this story from my fren...he applied for overseas attachement at Ford...its approved....he very happy....than suddenly...a call he received...to inform him that his attachment was cancelled...he cant go....roughly..this is how it goes....he very sad......it has been his dream to go for the attachment at japan ford...

i gave him a word...which i dunoo issit usefull..though i consoled him a few times....fated not to go means cannot go lo....no choice...

issit true that the higher you fly...the harder you fall.....?
hmm...perhaps...always....have confidence....but dun fly too high?? contradicted...
hmm..dunno...to fly high or low than in life???

fly high and low than....and hope that u dun fall when u are flying high....
cos it will hurts....

ok..im off...

good nite blog...

dubdew (Patz*)

...I love u each day like the last...so that its always my best effort in loving u...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn