Monday, November 06, 2006

 

0103hrs - Suddenly...i got the mood...

Hmm..suddenly got the mood to mug some more before i call it a day....was out at Hans mugging till da came and find me... luckily nothing happens to her...though i know that nothing will happens to her...just dun want anything to happen to her...ok ok..now what am i saying here... hah..

ok..just back an hour ago...about 12+...ok..the day was normal...311 notes i finished reading alreayd...but will go thru them again after i have finish going thru my text....Hmm..should be able to finish it tmr...Ai Zhai... =)

After that...tink will go thru Astro notes online...since i didnt bring the notes back...or do some 205 since i have the other book....

ok...so i will be home alone....still considering whether i should go back school or stay home...Hmmm...tink will stay home alone tmr...for once...and enjoy my own cooking....or ask mum out for lunch...since i can just go to find her at her workplacce... =)

Hmm...finding myself.....things happening....dreams seems sooo real....waking up and cant go back to sleep....i also experience it...just that didnt blog it down and express how i would have felt too// =) maybe dun want to affect ple around me.... but guess i should blog it too.. =)

ok ok...tink not early le...hah...Hmm...i know le..mayb go for a jog in the evening tmr...hahaha...long time since i last jog at home...or go blading myself in the evening..seems a nice idea..hahahah....or cycling... =)

Hmm...oh yah..nowadays got some pimples popping out...arghz..need dalacin man...

ok ok....tink better stop here soon....if not..i can type non stop here.....language i dun care here...just type out whatever comes out or i tot of...naturally...hee..like that than more sporean...no poetic.....typical sporean with a GP of C6..now u can tell why..hah....

Hmm...feeling hungry..but...nooo...im not going to eat anything... =)
ok ok....thats all.. =) ....


~... it is never easy to express...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn