Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

1311hrs - Sun...Lazy day...

Hmm..its sunday...Hmm..having plans to go out to study....at home, is pretty restless...though aircon is on, but the bed is tempting me...and my laptop...is also tempting me to do something like surfing.... mum will be out with sis and dad is over at grandmas place....Wei is going to aunt joyce place....hmmm...ah..as usual, its a sun...msg shi alrady, but tink she going to see her grandma ....

ok..2 places in mind....either i head down to airport or the usual place, starbucks...hmmm..dunno...airport is nearer of course...~~

ooo....i went viviocity yest...it was like..darn big lah...forget to take shots man..wasted...was with ls there for the whole evening, and we like kinda was tired after the first level....it was big...i tink i like the place...hah...tink there are still unopened shops...but i can say most of them are already open....and we head down to tiong bahru for this mini steamboat...hmm...ok lah..notthat bad...still edible...

oo..ya yah..and this blackboard, finally we manage to have a taste of it n Friday...was it..yah yah...
http://ieatishootipost.blogspot.com/index.html

Hmm..ok lah..ls says that the food wasnt as nice as botak...but i tried the fish..still within my eating standards...anway..think my eating standards quite low lah..hah..rubbish..i eat all rubbish....Hmm....defintitely cant be a food gourmet....

ok..so wats install on this sun lazy afternoon??...i dunno...tink i get bathe and head out?...
getting sleepy here at home....?? and another new week is like standing at my doorsteps...waiting to come in...ARgh...hate it...tink i can onl study in a relax environment..

ooooo...elmo song..funny.. makes me answer my phone faster ....

I love u....

Wishes all good health...
Wishes the Holland-Ers...enjoy their exchange...

BoRinG iSland...

Come Dec Come...


~...it was a lazy Sunday afternoon....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn