Monday, October 30, 2006

 

1200hrs - Hmmm...

ok ok..its monday again...Hmm...dunno...pretty lost nowadays..like a walking zombie....doing things routinely....eat sleep shit goout..hmm...dunno...dunno..this week no holidays...so may seems longer...

Hmm...nowadays...keep having bad dreams that perhaps i should live each day to the fullest...cos no one knows what will happen to me tmr....sometimes i blogged...i may thought that one day...this maybe the last time i blogged...haha.. (Nonsenses)...hmm....haha...sounds like i got some terminal disease....hah..TOuched wood....perhaps i should just enjoy the every moment... :)

ok..i just finished compling all my resumes to be submit by tmr...hmm..i will submit today to play safe...since i will pass by OPA office later...hmm...yah...ok, perhaps W is rite..a good job is more important....i duno..i just dun want to do audit..but perhaps for now...will stick with it first till i have better offer.....

Ok....anyway..i have a new watch..compliments to my da...thanks..love it...

Hmm...1210 already..guess i will walk to canteen and buy a bite before its too late...hmmm...

Blessing myself against all to come...

I need a pat on my back.... (*patz)

Ok..better end it here..if not..i will be too emotional and start wrtiting and miss my lesson....

Godddsss blesssss alll kiez...

Love u.

~...just the 3 words...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn