Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

1142hrs - Its a sat...

hey blog...hmm..seems sometimes i last wrote to u..hmm..ok, was up early and late today on this sat...hmm...was up at about 7+, tot of going breakfast with mum and dad...but fell back again to sleep..and they didnt wake me up again.haha..its ok..think they also go awhile only...than after that, there is this MOEnvironment guy came to do a check in our house for mosquito breeding spots....ehh..he say our estate got 5 cases...mayb due to the renovation works downstairs bah...its dirtying the entire precinct....Hmm...their own fault..

Hmm...yah..its a sat...mum went out already...W going tuition...Sis going back to her house....left me again....so...sis asking me want to go over to her place for the moment first anot...hmm...dunno...mayb??? than later leave from there lo..perhaps....

Fri 13 is yest...glad its over...nothing much happen..no major disasters....W W W...ahhah..calling myself....sharks..what am i talking about here....

ooo..ate bee hoon again..seems like keep eating beehoon these few days...

oh..not forgetting..my da got the lanterns for my aunt ...thanks da..~ not easy to get them at this stage....

oo..yah..bought a HI card yest..activated it alrady...but havent call any on that number...

..sis dinner on mon at sentosa... =) something to look forward....

Hmmm...tink about it..i still tot today is a sun....this mornign when i woke up..i was like..SHIT...so fast..its SUn...argh...

ooo...yah yah..also watched the show "you me and dupree" on thu....ok lah..quite funny...but..dun really like the show too..hah...sad and funny...but happpy ending...still not that bad.....

hmm..tink people who read my blog may find that why my blog is a chunk a chunk one...
no flow of english at all....you know why??

cos i find this the most natural way...i write down whatever comes to my mind immediately...there cannot be a proper flow of events..otherwise..it seems more like an essay....

perhaps..the super informal way of wrting down is the most efficient...cos u wun miss anything...
just enjoy typing what ever comes in .....that explains....why no proper englihs...no fancyful english...no super Tok-Kong english here...

cos...this is than me....issnt that the real purpose..? and not writing out poetic essays here to capture and show off englsh....i cant even bother about grammars and english here...like that than more naturall....

~...every message = every moment of thoughts...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn