Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

1035hrs - LOST

hey hey...dubdew arh dubdew.... go back to your books now...

dubdew says: ok..i will try...im trying hard to focus...my heart is rulling over my brain...its def. not easy....

blog says: ok ok....let u type here for a min..and u shall log out of the blog.

dubdew says: ok ok...i will...its my endless love to her..that made me give in to her, pamper her and love her all the most i can...i dun mind making her happy at the expense of my sorrows...cos i just want her to be loved and put in effort in all i do....do it right...put in 101% of love...with nothing to hold back....seriously, i love her lots...if not...i cant see myself doing irrational things..

blog says: ok dubdew..times up...

dubdew says: Hmm...ok.noted....had a long dream yest nite of my sis wedding....ok ok..feeling slightly feverish now...still in 2 shirts...one a tee and the other my adidas jacket on...feeling cold...is the world turning cold?... ok..if i still feels cold...will go to the doc. in school man..but not for an MC of course...ok blog, i will leave now first...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn