Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

0238hrs - Hari Raya Eve...a night of thoughts....

ooo...now its 2.38am, but kinda couldnt get to sleep...and still wide awake..so i should write something here.... :) ooo..remember that sotong thingy...hey aunt rita..here it is...

oo...i shuold be going for Credit Suisse aplitude test on he 13 oct...but dunno wat the hell..i wrote it on the 20 oct column in my diary...wat the shit im doing...such a blur sotong..
luckily the nite before i check the email again and i realise that wat sotong i can be....i email the HR lady immediately and call her back on the very next day...she ask me to go for 2nd round..heng sia....might have just loose a chance just like that...wat silly me...im always silly....

ooo...yah..one recent incident...as usuall..im the home office boi...i send the handset for repair and got a new one in exchange....better pray this time round this set dun break down....if not..im going to curse Mxxxxxx. ooo....and as usual, dad tooka new hp,with compliments from his office...and the next thing...he place the entire set on my table..hahwahwa..im log boi...so i got to charge for him..do everyting swee swee for him....than teach him the new features.. :) i wonder why big W dun do that....all wait till me to do...haha..now he is pestering me for his bluetooth...hah..will charge for him later bah..i tink...quite easy to use one...

hah..feeling hungry now...but dunno what to eat...or..nothing to eat or lazy to go and dig in the kitchen bah...hahwahwaw..its ok lah...nbm....not the first time im going to bed with a empty stomach..hahah :)

oo...sat went to jurong birdpark with da, but she feels uncomfortable...issnt rest more impt than seeing the birds..so end up..we went back to rest...its ok for me....as long as she is feeling better...alalmak.who knows..sun she sprains her back a bit too...hope will be better...

oo...i bought an ikea light too...

suddenly...im feeling tired...seems to lsot what im going to say...ok..guess i go to bed..tmr wake up at9am...hhah..lots of things to write..but simply too tired...zzzzz 315am...

~ ... put in effort in whatever you do; at the end of the day, try...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn