Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

0054hrs - Mon...Ate...

Hmm...was back from sentosa just an hour ago....reach home about 11..hmm.went for sis food tasting..nothing fantasing...eat, lean back and eat again...anyway..they are the ones talking over the food...and commenting...as for me..i felt its ok..not too bad...still can accept it...not a super particular person over food though...

oo..went to do project today at city area...than carry on at the kopi bean at millenia walk...tink my group is really nice....cl awalys call me LAO DA...ah..super Ke Qi...ZZ also another funny guy...not that bad after all...enjoy doing work with this group on our project...though its like reaching the ending stage soon too...

listening to 90.5.made me sleepy le..tink i shal hit the bed earlier...

see ya~

~...can dreams be customised?...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn