Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

1215pm - Annual Hall Dinner....

Hmmm...yest nite was the annual hall dinner at hilton..overall, it was quite a normal dinner, the 3rd one i had attended for the 3 years i have stayed in hall 4...hmm...but this year, dunno many of the freshmen, cos didnt much interact with them during the camp due to my job scope as the chief prog....many a times...i had to b the first to wake up and ensure that prgs for the day are in place before they carry on..hmm...that leaves me with no time to talk to them...anyway..its ok also lah..since last year liao...low profile a bit...hahah..

hmm...overall, food wise was still ok bah..but the dinner was kinda draggy...hmm..stretch for too long i guess...till everyone at the ending was like...wahh..so long still dun end....ended up i zzz at 4am yest nite...ha..but..not tat tired though...had 6 hours of sleep as L had instructed..haha...slept till 10..still not that bad...

argh..this morning..was trying to log on the marketing online game....kaoz...unable to log in man...thats the problem with IT at times....email to their helpdesk already..but since than, they havent reply...hmm..wondering how long will they take..hahah...

oh..yah...was pretty amzaed by someof the speeches given yest during the dinner...one of the contestant say...there are 3 kinds of people in the world...one who see things happen, one who make things happen and the last who hear things that happen....as for me...i would like to be the one who make things happpen.....wa..chim....but quite a good one....

and there was this other question posed...who are u most afraid..?..the ans given was myself...this is because all fears first started within yourself...this seems true...wa..they so zhai..give so solid answers...amazed...

oh.yah..not forgetting...i bought my long waited printer that day at comex with L...hmm..it was a 3 in one printer...my ex sup did say that it was a good buy since the one she bought is about 18
+ from the prev show...think i have hunted for long enough...and should get it...and i dun want canon...i wanna try epson printers...hah...canon printers are not lasting...kevin's canon less than 1 year old broke down when he only use a few times...now waiting to send to service centre...somemore..his still quite good one...their mechanisms always cock up one...anyway..bought liao...something no need to look for anymore.....thanks to L who had went with me to sooo many shops to see printers for the past 3 months..and i still havnet buy..just want to spend wisely on something to put in my hall..no need a too good one...but something that fits my pocket at least..and the ink is impt too..anyway...glad that i bought it...now i can scan pics liao...but guess i also not always will use that function...more of a ...i can use when i need it =) no harm having it there....

ooo...i got a new CD from L...haha...lsj...yeah..new album...quite nice though i felt...the entire albume....ehh..but a lot sad songs...but really nice...thanks dear.. ;) ....have been listening it daily lo....its like ....my dosage...hah...lsj really a good singer...opps..i tink i want to listen my cao ge awhile..i misses his songs a little too...sudd remember...

ok ok..thats for now..will update again...

The pace of life...sets me going....


~...Im going to make things happen; and not see and hear...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn