Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

0220hrs - Before I zzzz

Hmm...perhaps leave something here before i go to bed...Hmm..Hmm..the guys sudden wanna cook maggi mee eat..thomas cook some mee..than ask us to help to eat also..Hmm..so me and kev go and eat also lo...ate a few mouth though..as we are not that hungry...than me and kev made them luncheon meat lo...cos i bought a can just now at the minimart...hee

hmm...so whats lately...ooo..AA20f sucks big time...tutor like shit..everytime last min shoot arrow....haha..guess we are getting the hang of it alrayd also... =) life carries on...cos usually during 205 we discuss alot of nonsenses...so time flies quite fast..

the other thing that was bothering our group was out ICEE exercise with my uncle company...seems not easy to do ....uncle kinda busy also...ehh...i do what i can, by explaining to them the process lo..haha..what to do...

hmm...my life?...hmm..its nice to have her with me...Hmm...she has brighten up my life to some extent i believed.....dear..thanks~...life is fulfilling so far...simply living it...
Hmm..oo...guess that shes always there for me... =) though shes not in the same school as me, at times...a simple sms i beleive can convey my misses to her... =)...so sorry dear, now u know if i smses u too much...haha..

ooo..just now i guess a fren of mine sms me...but i duno the number belongs to who man...
he calls me W...and not alot of people call me that..tink i better call him back tmr to check him out if he is ok...hope this anoonymous fren of mine is ok bah...cant get thru his hp though...
okok..i better go zzz..late le...nite nite...till the next time i leave my words here...will be definitely a more profound one..

~...what do you say?...ooo...I said the 3 words, which consist of the 8 letters....~

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn