Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

1705hrs - Convocation...

Hmmm...seems like its been some time since i last blogged...oh..my hall pc was down..hope can get it back to working condition very soon....

Hmm...not forgeting..the pics...tink chaiir also eyeing me on the upcoming camp...hmm..constant probing from him has put even more stress on me...everyone doesnt want our programms to screw up..me too..

ooo..not forgetting...yest was a unique day for me....always...26 is a number unique to me...
symbolises...a date of love...and we watched the show Lake house...its really a nice show...though i agree that i mayb lag at shows at times...but, tink its a romantic show....somehow touches my heart...moreover, sandra bullock was my favourite actress lo...and Reeaves was there...sooo nice....hmm...ponderingz...shows do make me tink abit....

this morning attended W's convocation...soo fast..he graduated liao....left me in school....oh...and i was seating at the auditorium this morning...hmm..and i tot that actually, one year's time, i should be down there instead...hmm...placed myself in his position...and having loved ones around me...i tink thats already a very good blesssings and gifts for me...

Hmmm..wasnt at school today afternoon, but at home...just did the flags for the groups..but a bit unsatisfied...guess im gonna get colour papers and do for them a better one bah..haiz...

Hmm...seems pretty restlessness today....dunno...mayb i go for a breather workout and a haircut later....why why..hahh..brave it up man...

anywya.camp starting....and i dunno should say happy or sad...sigh and haiz...i dunno...
given a choice..i would not like to be away for soo long....guess it will be a hard time for me...but wat to do...haiz..even the sky is like against me...it seems like its going to rain now...argh...mayb just go for haircut already....

at times i also ask myself?...am i too hard for expectations for myself and the people around me?.. =) issnt it good to be serious at times? perhaps...i have too old a mind, for a 23 year old...
that explains the little strands of white hair on me? :) hmm..not good to tink far, perhaps cos i am already planning the stages of my life early...?

its raining....

~...???...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn