Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

1312hrs - SiaNz

ha..wa lau..kenna nagged by mum...argh...cos i say her biased...nowadays, she always use my bro to compare with me...wa lau...argh..i told her i dun like lo...

hmm..than she grumble..as usual....

better not to have too many siblings...

ideal...one guy one gal..

nothing more nothing less...

or 2 guys 2 gals...

dunno also...i also dun like to quarrel with her lo...who likes...dunno leh, sometimes just feel that we canno communicate well...my sister also tell me she feels that way...than say that they haveing the Geng Nian Qi..thats why...i dunno...so now, i only tell my sister what im doing always...at least, someone out there knows :)

Hmm..wa..think about it, next week will spend my day time doing reports and meeting facilitators for FOC...piangz..

ok..tata for now,
yah..not forgetting..i nearly met an accident yesterday...whats life...cherish...


~...life is really vulnerable, you really never know...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn