Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

1200hrs - Weekend Burnt Next Week

oooohh..sharks lah..weekend burnt next week..can only book out on Sunday cos got camp...and alot of things are still not in place....what to do...do one things at a time...delegate and allocate liao..bo chups lah....kaoz..trying to do some tie up, but not easy too...too much things...

and my pc in my hall like kinda got problems....hmmm..shit lah...all things crop up last minute man...idiot...tink gonna bring my laptop back in case relly my pc chui....shit lah...so ma fan..

Hmm..nevertheless, time flies....shes coming back tonite...after leaving on Tue nite....Hmmm, but she did call me, i can say everyday since she left too...Wed, she called me in the morning, Thu, once in the morning and once in the evening...Fri...nite time, and yest nite also...hmmm....nice gesture i can say...i will like wait for her call at the time....nice to hear an overseas call, i can say....

ohh..and yest we went JB, me KUn, Cheng, Moli, TEF..hmmm..though its only 5 of us,but we kinda enjoyed it too...we joked and laughed...and ...ate a good dinnner and a good durian dinner somemore...hahaha..100rm of durians...wat the hell...hahahah...but sob...i lost one of my talkie...hahah...aiya..suan le..hee..get another pair..now i will have 3...hahahaha...or get just another one will do....hmmm..should i get one or 2?...haha..see how it goess....

Hmm...should i go for a haircut..? feel like leh...sooo bloody untidy...hahahha..
Just looking forward to everything,...booking in camp....missing her....etc...and my JC frens on eating trip....ahaha...pics up soon..:)


~ ...absence makes the heart grows fonder...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn