Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

0303hrs - PA Ended....

hi blog...long time never chat to you alreyd....hmm...finally...today marks the end of my PA..haiz..mixed feeling... :) anyway, tink its good...i can finally sleep later in the mornings...and do my report mayb...blog...i missed bloggin..nowaydays hardly blogged...and had soo much pictures and stories share....but dindt have the time...

still got FOC stuffs to do also...wa lau..haiz..soooo many things wor....hmmm..and henry seems unwilling to give me a testimonial..kinda sad...haiz..wat to do..nvm lah...i ask YK, see how it goes...and i treat them soo nice loh.....wa lau..kenna this shit...

anyway, will be posting new pics .....hope that they are nice....

anyway..i tink im tired...tmr morning wake up than do my report in school and stuffs...tink tmr nite than go back home...hmm...maybe... quite nice to stay in hall at times in the quiet nitez...

tty again...



~...my heart will goes on...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn