Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

2340hrs - Superwoman....?

hmm...2 of my top charts...the 2 diff versions of Superwoman...see..theres even song dedicated for woman..what about man...are they slightly worst off?...nah..u know why..cos these songs are written by men...for their beloved wives/gfs/ frens...etc...

Hmm...both songs were written from a different point of view..the chinese version was referring that this guy treats this gal nice...but the english version, is referring to the gal, treating the guy, just like a very nice housewife, who had worked herself to the limit...but not appreciated....

any comments...which do you prefer...i found both meaningfullll.......

曹格-Superwoman
Early in the morning I put breakfast at your table
一夜都没睡但我 不曾如此清醒
我早餐准备了你 爱吃的东西
这次换我等你被咖啡 的香味叫醒
想要找回每天早晨 对我微笑著的你
还能够 做些什麼代替我的歉意
总是望著我 小心翼翼顺著我呼吸
而我竟然理所当然 让你精疲力尽
You were my superwoman
安静的在身边 无条件给我 梦寐以求的柔
Boy, I am only human
我怎麼不懂你多寂寞 残忍的犯了错 不能失去你
Ooh-Babe--- Ooh—Babe---

You fought your way through the rush hour Try to make it home just for me
月光下静静靠著彼此 只求夜长一点
有多久没有好好看你 只是认定了我
无论在什麼时候回头 都有你的笑容
是我忽略了你也会有 想要哭的感觉
没有一种付出应该永远心甘情愿
再给被宠坏的男人最後一次机会
换我忍耐换我等待 不要真的弃权

You were my superwoman
安静的在身边 无条件给我 梦寐以求的温柔
Boy, I am only human
我怎麼不懂你多寂寞 残忍的犯了错 不能失去你

Ooh-Babe--- 是我把爱想得太简单
心裏唯一的superwoman没有人能代替
不能想像更不能原谅这样让爱化成 灰烬

You were my superwoman
安静的在身边 无条件给我 梦寐以求的温柔
Boy, I am only human(希望只是一个 只是一个人)
我怎麼不懂你多寂寞 残忍的犯了错(不能失去你)

词 If you feel it in your heart and you understand me.
STOP right where you are, everybody sing along with
You were my superwoman 安静的在身边 无条件给我 梦寐以求的温柔
Boy, I am only human
我怎麼不懂你多寂寞 残忍的犯了错(不能失去你)
You were my superwoman 安静的在身边 无条件给我 梦寐以求的温柔 Boy, I am only human 我怎麼不懂你多寂寞 残忍的犯了错(不能失去你)

Written by l.a. reid, babyface, daryl simmons (1988)
Performed by karyn white- Superwoman

Early in the morning i put breakfast at your table
And make sure that your coffee has it's sugar and cream
Your eggs are over easy, your toast done lightly
All that's missing is your morning kiss that used to greet me

Now you say your juice is sour, it used to be so sweet
And i can't help but to wonder if you're talking about me
We don't talk the way we used to talk, it's hurting me so deep
I got my pride, i will not cry
But it's making me weak

I'm not your superwoman
I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
And think that everythings ok

Boy i am only human
This girl needs more than occasional
Hugs as a token of love from you to me

I fought my way through the rush hour trying to make it home just for you
I want to make sure that your dinner will be waiting for you
But when you get there you just tell me you're not hungry at all
You said you'd rather read the paper and you don't want to talk

You're like to think that i'm just crazy when i say that you've changed
I'm convinced i know the problem, you don't love me the same
You're just going through the motions and you're not being fair

I got my pride, i will not cry
Still i can't help but care

(Hook 2 times)

Ooh baby, look into the corner of your mind
I'll always be there for you through good and bad times
But i can't be that superwoman that you want me to be
I give my everlasting love if you return love to me

(Hook)

If you feel it in your heart and you understand me stop right where you are, everybody sing along with me
I'm the kind of girl that can treat you so sweet
But you got to realize that you've got to be sweeter to me
I need love, i need trust, your love

(Hook)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn