Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

1806hrs - Sian-ism

hmmmm..sians....wa..this week was really packed man..oh gosh..and for 2 consecutive days...i had only 3 hours of sleep....before i start work early in the morning...and i just woke up from sleep..weekends..is the time i can catch up on sleep perhaps..haha..had been sleeping for the entire afternoon, too tired...need to sleep...

was working on a new project in office lately...wa..i call up suppliers and get their companies' profiles...kinda sian and tired...keep asking them tis and that....soooo funny...and my list is ending..only left a few more to call...and my supervisor was like saying, like soo easy like that..hah..which in fact..is not...very paiseh one lo...haha...but ..wat to do... ;) still got to call...email, they like reply soo slow...wa lau..till i du lan...thats wat i was working on recently, not forgeting the checking of journals.....sometimes..really check till i want to sleep man....just feel like dozing off man....jia lat.

thu was our bash at mos...hmmm...very poor sales and door sales....met alot of hiccups...and i think, most likely we will make a big loss this time round...i presume and expect..cos our tickets got conficated by the mos management..i tink if im holding onto the ticket, i sure give them away and piss them..hah..dun care...and than went back hall to zzz after that...for a few hours before im up to go to work...sobbbbb

yah...dunno why...before i forget...something to share....

"Never take any friend close to your heart for granted for you might wake up one day, only to realise that you have lost a precious diamond while you are too busy in collecting stones"

but i guessed..i didnt lah..i didnt take my frens for granted...

recently, too many things happened to me lah..seriously...and on thu itself, i tink im already very happpening already...just cant write it here... :( haiz....sometthing is wrong somewhere...


~...you never know, cos you never show....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn