Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

1240hrs - So whats happening lately....

Hmm..had been wanting to blog during the weekdays, but hardly got the time as most of the days, i would have to sleep at 1230pm the most..to have 6 hours of sleep at least before waking up at 630am again, a day of work at my intern at harbourfront...Spore Petroleum Co.

Hmm..a week had passed...soo seemingly fast...counting down to the end of it...Hmm..learn a couple of new things such as APs and checking thru invoices for accuracies..thats what i did most of the time for now...after that, just sign on the copies and send them for approvals...hmmm..with me was another 2 ntu guys...james and kheng...hmm..james is at a diff level away, while i was at the same level with kheng...hmm..environment was strict, i can say..cos all the bigshots are at my level...so im under an asst. accountant for now...my immediate mentor whom im assisting, head by a CPA accountant...and subsequently, the entire dept was head by Finance Manager, Carol. Hmmm.. Carol looks strict, but was pretty ok as she dun really deal with us...but was questioned by the accountant on thur...he a bit bossy lah..what i can say...perhaps he got the qualification..that explains..action lo..wat to do..just listen to him and let him show off....

hmm..on thu, was also misunderstood by this lady..she kinda say me lah...like "why u soo funny...and stuffs.." and didnt give me a chance for explaination....haiz...suan le lah...at least i should be given a chance to explain what is happening mah...but she didnt...so, im soo happy when i edited her work and found a 20c error in accounts...even 1c need to be accounted...hah..so feel a bit shiok to go and tell her....but tell her nicely lah though..and she agreed to ammend it on mon...but usually..all the accounts have no big errors..as i can say..so sometimes will doze off while checking...haha

haiz..foc stuffs are also pilling up man...die die die....my head incharge of fright nite going for overseas exchange..now than i know...wa lau...leave behind a pile of shit liao...cham...sian...and SP event also...bu 3 bu 4...and this week got bash somemore...wa lau...alot of unsold tickets...sian..sooo much things to do...still got PA logbook, report...hmmm...blah blah blah...

ok ok..one thing at a time..tink i must go exercise also..hah..

thats it for now...enjoy the pictures


~...so whats life about?...juggling with time, life and work?...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn