Friday, April 28, 2006

 

0244hrs - Its over....Mugging Process for now...

finally..the exxams are over....wah..and its been soo long since i last left my words here...finalyy..a stone off my chest..

ehh,.just a moment ago..YQ told me that she fell down while we were chatting online.alamak..hope that she is better..sure blue black liao..haha..and the pain was soo unbearable that she was tearing and crying..poor thing..hope that she will recover from the pain soon..if not..how is she going to go and teach in school man..take care gal :)

next thingy..wa lau..got a mail regarding the paintball project which im doing..wa lau..they quoted me soo much higher..im going to chao with them next week liao...wa lau..pengz...2.5k, i tink i sure kenna chop by my chairman and financial controller liao..Tmd..hwhahwaw..wa lau..die die cannot give in..got to tok to them next week liao...

wa lau..was housekeeping my mails just now also..and it was like..soo many.....wa..deleted them off my ntu email..whahwaw....and PA mails also..hmm..talking about PA, im just happy with my PA co. ..shant tell why..but..i hope that the workload dun suffocates me...oh no..tink about it..from the 8th may..i got to wake up early and go work at harbourfront man..wah lau..815 ..die die..hwahwhawa..how am i going to survive..i tink i will..whahwahwaw..im confident...im going to work hard man..whahwaw..and hopefully, they can employ me back next time...

wah..exams over..but also a bit lost..dunno why... cos no need to go library early in the morning and do mugging..

Apart of that...today also marks the end of my notes cladded bed at home...haha

When back home, i always spread my notes all over my bed..haha..that leave me no space to take a nap even...or nua at bed..awhahwa..and also makes it easier for me to find my notes..see<<<...at least..for this sem till end of the years..hopefully no more notes cladded bed...

haha..oh gosh..its 0313hrs now..i tink im going to catch some sleep...will blog again tmr morning..for more interesting pics..whahwhaw..alot of pics to show..hwahwhaw.. ;)

K nitez everyone

~ ...I have waited for this day to come; but when it arrived, Im also feeling lost at the same time...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn