Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

1850hrs - Tired....

Hmm..just back from dinner man...argh..was soo hungry today...had only cakes for lunch and breakfast..Hmmm...cos yesterday had late supper also...so didnt want to eat much..;)

Whhooo.....yah yah..remembered...yesterday was V day man..whahwhaw..had dinner with Ben though..lol..anyway..its ok lah..

And my heart yest skipped a beat man..i can feel it....no lah..nothing much..skipped a beat only..not as if it stoppeed beating...Hmm...is that what you feel when you gave someone a bouquet of flowers?....Hmm..frens also can give flowers mah...

haiz..but tink im recovering..;). perhaps im tired...lousy me.

Hmm..perhaps..just gonna post the pics up...

~...a stone that made me trip and fell...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn