Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

0120hrs - Tink about it..it had been some time since I attended a Bday Party

hmmm..tinking about it ..it had since been some time since i last attended my frens' bdae party...hmm..cant even remebered the last one i attended..except..mine..which was like 2 years ago... it was just a simple chalet...with buffet and some of my frens....and most importantly, my 40+ strength relatives...who are there with me.....Frens...I can say, i didnt invite much...I was still in ns than..i remembered..its may and I havent ORD yet....sooo...I short of uni frens and hall frens than....lacked these 2 groups of people....

nevertheless., i did invited my other frens...several Pri Frens, 4 secodndary frens and the rest JC...not much though...i guess..if im doing it now....it will be a big crowd...hmmm..at times..when u tink about it, especially when u r inviting frens for such events..u will kinda think about....Hi-bye frens and true frens...hmmm....i tink i can say i got alot of hi-bye frens...but serious frens..i can say...hmmm...still not many....hah..thats life bah..i guessed.

oh...was at daph's 21 bdae today..hmm..yah..can see that she got a few groups of frens also whom she invited.....hmm..was there with my tutorial class...hmm...hahah..i guess..though always im not together with them for meals and stuffs...and occassionally attended their outings also....but..its just nice and sweet of them to remember me... felt happy man..haha.. cos sometimes, lessons crashed..seriously hard to eat with them....only a few subjects same..but overall, i can say..they are really a nice group of frens whom i know in ntu nbs...and just happened that since year 1, we always have at least a few similar lessons...thats just fated and nice....hmm..felicia chin, TCS actress was there too..but..hmm..i think though she look chio, but tink...as people stepped into the acting industry, life is not getting any simpler for them, but infact more complicated.....Hmm..as they aslways say..that is very complicated there...i seemingly agreed.....she looked soo much different from gals of her batch...

who was there...hmm...pam, irene, albert, sharmaine, angeline, KL, Ming, weimin, weijie...thuhoong, ..tink thats alll from our side...hmm..didn regret attending the bdae apart from impresario..impresario can go again next year...but frens; bdae is only once...frens must Pong Chang...

hmm..oh no..eye lids closing...argh..tired..doing proposal for the entire morning man..going to sleep soon....nevertheless...i tink im getting better each day..hwahwhawaw.....guess that theres no point brooding over it...whats yours is yours....feel a bit lighter today..as compared to previously....its meeting the right gal at the right time..thats more crucial..hahwahwhhawhaw...fly fly...tired..going for a nice sleep...

Frens are great people.....


~...dreams awaken...whats facing you is the reality....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn