Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

0044hrs - Ter-ress-Day liao...Disgusting...

Haiz...its thur of the recesss liao..and soo much more work to go....arghz...
but im happy abit...to the fact that...I have stepped out of my dream..abit faster than i expected......hwahwhaw..atleast...i have been indulging myself in Work....frens...hmm..seems that these are the best medicine...hawhahwaw..was at a bbq yesterday..and Kevin kept saying i House-husband..cos i keep doing all the washings and cleanings...ahwhawhahwa...but..im not unhappy about doing all these..while the rest seat comfortably at the table..chatting...Im happy......its giving ....im ok with it.....and i like doing those things..wahwhahwhawa..OOOOOpppps....have i changed????..hahwhahwahwaw

Just want to make myself useful bah...

Hmmm..thurs....oh...later in the day is my sis ROM...another day gone..hwhahwhaw..will be at ROM there..snapping picccs for them...hmm..than after that going for dinner at hotel...hmmm...congrats sis.....I have a bro-in law tmr liao..whahwhawhaw....under the eyes of the law....happi...

Hmm....some time haven go and finsih the stoory at the other blog..hmm..no time...Hmm..relag la...anyway..she also dunno...i take my time to finsih writing the story of the year than..hahaha......

Haiz..cant stop complainging...sooo much work.....IT TAX 201 202./.TMD @$^$&$*$^*$...going crazy...kk...i shall pamper myself tongiht...goin to on the aircon and hide under the bed..and sleep early...tmr ..gonna wake up darn early to do my work..

KK, to all my dearest frens....luv u guys...all those who know me...

just feel happy, when i can make others happy...


To Sis'

Wish you and Albert, Remain as Loving forever...



~ Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn