Monday, January 30, 2006

 

1220hrs - Happy Chinese New Year

Its cny...today is the first day of cny...but surprisingly, the lively me seems not to be me..I didnt tok much today..for the whole day..till night time than tok a bit....hmm..

eve's eve..was out with mum and sis to 85 market to buy things...wa ..and also soo hungry, cos dindt eat much when im back at PAsir LAba Caampp...left camp at about 7 +, quickly take a bus to JP and we shared a cab home with bro and Jianyi...hmm..wah..soo lucky, till my turn..got a mercs cab..whahwahwhahw..and than went and pick bro and jy up and head home fast...
hmm..waht did i eat at suppper at 85...sooo hungry and mayb in a bad mood man...ate bar cho mee.., prawn noodles, sataay, chiceken wings..and at 130am man...mum was asking me...wa lau..soo late u order soo many for what...i was like..haiz..i bad mood..so just eat lo...hawhahwaw..and i told my sister also...about the secret..she was like..wa..alamak..haiz..was headache that day alsoo..wa lau...sergeant major treated me a beer..and the moment...i was like..kaoz..my face turned red man..tink i gulp it down too fast man...the new camp was soo nice man...and was the mess also...sooo posh sia...wa wsm treated us very nice..tink holiday mood also...yah..not forgeting ...had a sreally stressed day...I must bucked up already..lagging alot at school man.....argh..really breaking down man...

hmm...so what about the eve..hwahwhaw..oh..we had dinner at dahlia park..as usuall..was very tired these few days..dunno why man...soo tired..just wanna sleep...hmm..nite time..mum say wanna go and buy something..so went with her and sis...also went to the flower shop in the end...oh..and i met my fren...who is at the shop too...its his family business man..wahwhahwa..in the end he gave us discounts man..on 2 potted plants..wahwhahwhaw...hes the man man..and didnt go chinatown with cx, jos, pat...cos was really having a headahce...and soo tired man..
just wanna sleeppp..and soo many things to do sia.......pengz

hmm..waht about today. the first day of cny...oh...hwahwhaw..i went temple early in the morning..and met a classmate there...but didn manage to wish her man.. :( wasted....cos lost her after a while man...pengZZZzzz..than went grandmas and big aunt place...hmm..than in the nite went my another big aunt place..hwahwhw..and had some black jacks..argh..initially i won quite a bit..than in the end..continue till i lost..whahwa..nvm..tmr im getting it back..hwahwha

and whats waiting tmr...hmm..tmr will be all the bigger elderly relatives staying in the west..BukitTimah area and chua choa kang..than think in the envening coming back to simei green...hearrd thats the plan....mean time..i must take some time and get some things done man..

waht i want in this coming ny...i want lots of luck in everything, studies good good...hmm..ren qi wang wang....strike lottery..hee,..alot of things...i want to be a happier person...

till than..


~ ... do I really get to choose how I want to spend the coming year?...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn