Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

0346am - THE TIME IS 345am now...Alamak

gosh...its 3plus am..going to be four already..and im still awake..and just washed up, sat down at my desk and on my lappie....gosh..why arent me in bed????

hmmm...actually this evening was supposed to go out with mum..cos she say she wanna change that dish-rack in the kitchen to something better...hmm..than wannted to go the Sin Seng Choon at Paya LEbar post centre there...but she dragged and dragged...till 8pm liao..we are still at home..and somemore..we havent eat yet man...alaamak...than at the moment, Pat sms me..ask me if im going dinner with the gang...hmm..so in the end told mum that im not going with her liao..so end up going dinner with the guys to eaasttt coast...hahaha..and guess what..we ate Big dinner man..intiially tot they wanted to try out the food centre there..who knows..they wanted to go to seafood centre..hahaha..shui bian lah...just go loh.wahwhawa..and in the end, we went JUMBO and ate dinner worth 150 man..hahahha..it was nice though..got chilly crabs, yam ring, you tiao...kangkong, and fried sotongs..hwhahwhawa..it was full lah...

after dinner...the time was like about 11pm liao..so no place to go..decided to go home...hahaha..than..when we reached joseph place, suddently...there was a topic that we would like to discuss...so make a detour to a nearby coffee shop and spend the next 4 hours till 3am, toking about the topic...which was posted by a gal classmate of ours back in JC to us recently when we were out together....

so..what was soo interesting..that made us tok for 4 hrs man..hahahhaha..cos that time she asked us...howcome the 5 of us..soo old liao...still always hang out together and single at this time...hahahhaha...interesting...so pat asked us in the car .."Are we that bad?.howcome we 5 are single now...hmm...that made us laugh and laugh..hahaha"..so was toking about this thingy than..hahahah..aiyo...than began arguing for own point of view and motives in life ..hahaha..all see life differently..hahah...perhaps, all lie down in fate ba...hahaha...than also started saying whose criteria is the highest..hahahah..very subjective man..than still got tok about some other issues..hahaha..cant possbily list 4hrs content here man..hahahahahah

Hmmm..just notice that all of my family had already went to bed man...left me...oh no..hmm..nvm lah..tmr sun..cannot..also must wake up early..6hrs of sleep for me only..no omre no less...hmm..tink about it..cny is really just round the corner man..and there are like..still so many things left undone man...today just cleaned my display cabinet...lazy though..need to pull out the entire cabinet..but neverhteless..clean a bit lah..haha.yi si yi si...than rearrange some of the things insdie the cabint..and my cocacola collection..hahaha..wanna bring some of them back from sch and put back here..hahahaah...anyone got coke bottles.s.dontate to me bah..hahaha..i want foreign one arh..hwahhwah

hmm....next week still got 202 presentation..tot about it..sucks man..1 hour man..how to do sia...kaoz.....anyway..just got to make things happen man..regardless of what...i must be more hardworking laio..cny resolution....be like last sem..and clear all...hope soo lah...

Also, just went a fren blog...hmm...realise that shes getting flu man..kk..just hope that she will recover soon, if not..her nose gonna drop off liao....i know the agony of sneezing and sneezing..darn xin ku...cos im someone with sinus..and i can sneeze like..over 30 times a day man...wa..really like nose drpppiing anytime...haha..tink mayb someone miss her ..that made her keep sneezing..lol..but luckily..tink my nose is better nowadyas..tink the vitamins i take eeryday helps alittle....kk..get well soon man.

kk, wanna spend sometime in my books..before i go to bed..its 407am...alamak..how long i tahan..lets see....tink dad and mum gonna wake up soon to go for Qigong liao...and they will sure aks me..how come im awake..did i just wake up or i havent sleep.......hahaha



~...fate plays a part in life, believe it anot....I do, but can we make things better?...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn