Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

0213hrs - Whats happening to me nowadays...

Heya...school had started...did i say that before?..sobz...i couldnt get my tax class changed..no one drop, ...sighz.....fridays will never be the same again....it will be hectic man...what to do.
Worst...all subjects this sem are full of readings.....201 201 305, kaoz....everytime when i tried to read..i will like doze off man.....GOSH...die die..tink i must really start swallowing the pile of notes in my bag very soon..if not..im just gonna make history repeat it self again and pao...Choi...

Anyway, was pretty tired...just back only...Joseph asked us out today to eat cos he is flying off to China for GIP very soonn...iniitaly they had arranged to meet at 1pm for shopping CNY clothings, but somehow, i wanted to stay at home in the evening to finish up some work and clear my room abit before i go out in the evening...one week not back home, so must do some basic cleaning at least. ;0

It was dinner at taka, and we shopped a while, for joseph winter clothings..but didnt manage to get some also...hahahahha..poor joseph...Hmm...after that, we wanted to go Ministry of SOund one loh...havent been in since it opened..but but....the Q was mad lah...and there was NUS bash there....kaoz...will be stupid if Q...by the time will be soo late...so actualy that left us with 2 choices...MOMO or..dunno who suggested China BLaacK...so in the end..we went back to ChinaBlck again.....on the way back, i walked past shaw and saw kaiwen, one of the gal in my tutorial class with this guy..hahahah..hmm..interesting....actually can see that shes also a nice gal man....dunno her number, if not sure msg her and tease her liao..hahaha.

hmmm..china black is no longer what it used to be....the Qs are no longer there....it seems soo quiet.....no people one loh...wahwhahwhawa...so in the end we sat down and watch the match between liverpool and tottenham...whawhahwaw..me and pat were on liverpool side and the rest were on totten..hwahwhaw..and totten lost...whahwhawawh...a close and not that exciting match afterall as compare to the arsenal match on the other TV.hahah///ball is round..anything can happen man.;)

Hmm...soo fast..cny coming laio....i haventshift my diisplay cabinet out to wipe..sobbzzz..dunno got time a not...lazy lah..hwahwhawhaw..tink sis told me that tmr sun we are going to eat for dads' bdae and also mum's one last month cos that time dad was sick...dunno confirm anot man.

Anyway, im getting better with the company of my jc buddies..and all the crapping session and tok cock session, joking teasing....somehow made me momentarily forget about all the stress and also about her...haiz....nothing much also lah..tink im just zi zuo duo qing ..whawhahwhawa..did exchange a few smss with her just now also..hmm..dunno leh, just wanna all my frens to be happy..hahahah.....shes a nice gal, perhaps im not match for it....tink the guy is a really fortunate guy,..simply his blessing man..

Anyway, FOC things also very sian....haix....soo much to do..and i havent done much also...so far only did a proposal for my paintball..gonna get my ice breaker and the paintball porposal done fast befroe chair kpkb again..ahwhahwhawaw..haiz...too much work...and i work too slow i guess..wahwhahwa..and so much distractions* here and there....wa lau..pengz liao lah

hmm..tink eyelids closing liao..wanna sleep.........last tthing...should i take out the song/..? issit an offence to link it huh..shit lah..dun want to get myself into trouble man..ShitT..better tke is out tthan..whahwahwhahwha..SIan tiao..

Before i go...wanna wish her a good nite, sleep tight, be happy(heard shes sad), things run smoothly for her, nice weather... and nice week ahead*(though she also dunno), but its ok :) .. and also to all of u ...nice week ahead k ;)

lala land..im coming....Zzzzz


as usual..something to share,

~...what can be more important by simple & sincere wishes to our liked ones...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

CounterData.com

credit cards
credit cards Counter
AbOuT Me ?

23 years, NTU Acc Undergrad...
A Really Full of Nonsenses Guy

Schools I have attended are...
Min Xin Primary (It had become a history...)
Ngee Ann Secondary
Tampines Junior College
Currently: Nanyang Business School (NTU)

WhAt I WaNt To Be?

Frankly, Im a guy full of ideas, I have alot of ambitions...
1. I want to do my own business...
2. A Teacher? prob...
3. An Entrepeneur...
4. Sales Executive...cos I love meeting new people & interacting with them...


SoMe ThOuGhTs...

To Learn To Love Myself...
To Continue Loving Others...
To Achieve Better Results...
To Stay Happy...
To Stay Simple...

WhAts In...

1. EsKi Bar...
www.eskibar.com

2.Altivo...
www.altivo.com.sg

3.People who cant park properly...
www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do; The something that I can do...


LoVe Or LiKe A PeRsOn